Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tablet Daydream

There are several TABLETs in market. Though I will not buy any of those, it make me confuse to choose or recommend the right one when my friends ask me to assist in their decision making. For me as well as my friend, it is like a big investment. Switching cost will be high once they buy the unsatisfactory one.

Most of the Touch Pad attracts attention from customer and prompt customer’s action to buy the product but they cannot fully satisfy the customer. Unsatisfactory result is not derived from after sales service. It is mainly triggered by product itself.

I saw a lot of people annoying after they bought iPad 1st generation. Most iPad owner switched to Galaxy Tab, however; it is also not a perfect one. Moreover, there are several touch pad come in different brand. Some attract customer with cheaper price or bigger sized screen or faster performance or attractive promotion but none of them can create higher customer satisfaction.

Several people are hoping forward to having better touch pad as well as several company are looking forward to capture market with higher customer satisfaction with better state-of-art product. There are some products going to launch soon create hype around them by using press and internet. Many Touch Pad will be launched soon and among them iPad 2, Motorola Xoom and Hp slate catch my attention. Therefore, I will make ultra-short overview on those products. Before stating my overview I would like to admit that I am not a technical geek or product engineer. I am only technological enthusiast.

Tablet overviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment